Relax on your deck, patio, or porch in complete comfort with the well-padded, water-resistant cushioning of this stylish 4 piece outdoor accent set. Two plush chairs and a comfortable loveseat with an X back design, and a metal slat-style table are made for refreshing drinks and conversation by the garden. Sturdy galvanized steel slat back frames make the perfect foundation for durable 3" thick beige back and seat cushions, complete with removable zipper-closure covers for simple maintenance. Performance solution-dyed fabric stands up to the sun and rain, ensuring you always have a front row seat to the beauty of nature, right in your own backyard. Note: this item consists of two outdoor accent chairs only; the loveseat/table is sold separately and must be purchased to complete the set.
- The classic outdoor accent chair gets a modern upgrade with chic design and mixed materials
- Generously padded seat and back cushions are weather-resistant and removable for cleaning
- A matte black galvanized steel frame supports inviting beige cushions for appealing contrast
- X-back design and slender angled arms offer support without overwhelming the plush look
- Crafted with rust-resistant galvanized steel and fade / water-resistant cushions for performance
- Assembly is required; two people are recommended to complete setup in 60-90 minutes. Instructions and hardware are included.
- Country of Manufacture
||33.750" L x 28.900" W x 31.750" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Clauser Furniture stands behind every product we sell. Extensive warranties exist and vary by manufacturer. For specific warranty details, please contact Clauser Furniture or reference the applicable manufacturer’s website. In addition, we service all of the furniture we sell, either in the comfort of your home or at our Berne, Indiana location.
Clauser Furniture also offers extended warranties through Guardian Protection Products, Inc. Give yourself peace of mind and protect your new furniture investment with their five year Protection Program. Whether you are buying fabric, leather or wood, you’ll get coverage against the most common household accidents. There are also extended warranties available on all reclining furniture which covers the frame, mechanism and power motors and switches.