Inspired by the look and feel of an upscale craft brewery, this bar-height table base incorporates storage and connects to the matching top (sold separately) so that your gatherings go down as smoothly as your favorite draft. In the completed table, three roomy drawers offer storage for flatware and servingware, while large cabinet to the side holds plates, cups, and more. The central open storage shelf can be used for stashing bottles for after-dinner drinks, oversized platters, and even second helpings to keep the table free for conversation. Near the bottom edge, a pipe-style footrail wraps the entire table for maximum relaxation during your meals.
- Clever design brings together the best of a bar-height table and dining room storage
- Table base only, required matching top sold separately
- Completed table features a built-in pipe-style foot rail, 1 cabinet, 3 drawers, and open storage
- Stout finish features a deep, rich brown hue reminiscent of its namesake
- Hand-distressed surface brings out the beauty in the solid wood veneers
- Aged iron door knob and drawer pulls add an heirloom look and feel to the completed table
- Crafted with select hardwoods and hickory veneers for a rugged, authentic look
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Clauser Furniture stands behind every product we sell. Extensive warranties exist and vary by manufacturer. For specific warranty details, please contact Clauser Furniture or reference the applicable manufacturer’s website. In addition, we service all of the furniture we sell, either in the comfort of your home or at our Berne, Indiana location.
Clauser Furniture also offers extended warranties through Guardian Protection Products, Inc. Give yourself peace of mind and protect your new furniture investment with their five year Protection Program. Whether you are buying fabric, leather or wood, you’ll get coverage against the most common household accidents. There are also extended warranties available on all reclining furniture which covers the frame, mechanism and power motors and switches.