The Bowie high leg recliner rides the fine line between traditional and contemporary. Having design cues from both styles means it will correlate well into any room setting. The subtle swept-back arms are upholstered in a way that reflects somewhat traditional methods. Yet, the angled wings and tapered block feet have a freshening effect on a tried and true silhouette. The soft yet supportive bustle back is available with a power adjustable headrest that is ideal in finding the perfect position. For an effortless reclining experience, be sure to choose the available power recline option. The Bowie is a perfect recliner to display an accent fabric and really liven up a room.
Dimensions: 43"H x 31"W x 37"D
- Included Features - Hi Leg Recliner - Seeking the look and feel of a traditional chair, but considering something that embodies that elegant touch to enhance your space" With the hi leg recliner, you can transform your living room style from average to formal. Enjoy space saving, extra comfort, and sophistication when you add the hi leg feature to your new favorite chair. Southern Motion keeps high quality construction and extra comfort in mind when it comes to your furniture needs by allowing you to elevate your legs at the desired height of your choosing. Upgrade today!
- Optional Add-Ons - Power - The Southern Motion Power feature allows one to electronically recline for an infinite number of seating positions. Sit up straight or recline to the fullest with just the touch of a button. With our product features, we make it possible for you to increase your comfort levels in style and ease, through the power of technology.
- Optional Add-Ons - Power Headrest - The Power Headrest feature makes it easy for you to achieve advanced comfort when it comes to your head and neck. With enhanced technology, you're able to find support and relaxation in style. Use the Power Headrest feature to get exactly what you need to ease your head and neck tension, every time you unwind.
- Optional Add-Ons - Power Reclining with USB Port - The Power Reclining with USB Port feature comes with a USB charging port located conveniently in the control panel of your favorite chair or sofa. Charge all the latest technology such as smartphones and tablets directly from your seat. Enjoy comfort for hours without having to leave your favorite spot.
- Optional Add-Ons - Massage & Heat (SoCozi ) - Our exclusive EXP technology was developed through a partnership with Cozzia, a leader in massage technology. This advanced system utilizes the latest in air cell design, heat therapy, and lumbar support to relax the body and mind. The SoCozi Massage & Heat feature makes it possible to improve health and renew energy while creating a relaxing experience like no other.
- Optional Add-Ons - SoCozi Heat & Massage - Our exclusive EXPTM technology was developed through a partnership with Cozzia, a leader in massage technology. This advanced system utilizes the latest in air cell design, heat therapy, and lumbar support to relax the body and mind. The SoCozi Massage & Heat feature makes it possible to improve health and renew energy while creating a relaxing experience like no other.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Clauser Furniture stands behind every product we sell. Extensive warranties exist and vary by manufacturer. For specific warranty details, please contact Clauser Furniture or reference the applicable manufacturer’s website. In addition, we service all of the furniture we sell, either in the comfort of your home or at our Berne, Indiana location.
Clauser Furniture also offers extended warranties through Guardian Protection Products, Inc. Give yourself peace of mind and protect your new furniture investment with their five year Protection Program. Whether you are buying fabric, leather or wood, you’ll get coverage against the most common household accidents. There are also extended warranties available on all reclining furniture which covers the frame, mechanism and power motors and switches.