- Hardwood, softwood and engineered wood products; all joints pinned & glued for uniformity & strength
- Back filled with blown fibre
- Chaise styling for ultimate comfort and support in full recline
- Back: 11 or 12 gauge sinuous springs which are engineered to provide lasting comfort and strength
- Seat: 8 gauge sinuous wire springs for superior ride and comfort
- Seat Fill - 1.8 lb high resilience foam for superior comfort without loss of support
- Inside Latch for manual operation
- D-pull for manual operation of armless skus
- Toggle Switch for power operation
- LED cupholder switch for power operation
- Touch button for power operation
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Clauser Furniture stands behind every product we sell. Extensive warranties exist and vary by manufacturer. For specific warranty details, please contact Clauser Furniture or reference the applicable manufacturer’s website. In addition, we service all of the furniture we sell, either in the comfort of your home or at our Berne, Indiana location.
Clauser Furniture also offers extended warranties through Guardian Protection Products, Inc. Give yourself peace of mind and protect your new furniture investment with their five year Protection Program. Whether you are buying fabric, leather or wood, you’ll get coverage against the most common household accidents. There are also extended warranties available on all reclining furniture which covers the frame, mechanism and power motors and switches.